DISCLOSURE TEXT FOR PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES
THE DISCLOSURE TEXT REGARDING PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO. 6698 (“PDPL”)
This form has been prepared to inform and enlighten Prospective Employees during the acquisition of personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 enacted on 24/03/2016 as well as similar legislation.
Edip Uluslararası Gayrimenkul ve Turizm Anonim Şirketi (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) has maximum sensitivity for the security of your personal data. Substantial importance is attached to the processing and preservation of all kinds of personal data belonging to all persons related with the Company in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDP Law”).
Within the framework of the legal relationship between prospective employee – prospective employer established between us, we inform you regarding the fact that your personal data at our Company will be recorded, stored, safeguarded, maintained in our system by our Company acting as a “Data Controller,” within the framework of the purpose that requires their processing and in connection with and in a limited and measured manner to that purpose; by keeping their accuracy and up-to-date states as you have notified or as they were notified to us; in order to comply with the obligations of information storage, reporting, and informing stipulated by the respective legal regulations and legal authorities, and updated through legal requirements, and shared with institutions authorized legally to request your personal data; they can be disclosed/transferred, classified and processed in the manners set out in the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data provided to us by prospective employees can be processed by our Company. Your personal data that may be subject to processing are as follows in the form of examples:
|Identity Data||Your name, surname, TR Identity Number, date of birth, country of birth, city of birth, gender, marital status, nationality|
|Contact Data||Your telephone number, open address information, e-mail address|
|Family and Relative Data||Name, surname, and telephone number of the family or relatives|
|Private Personal Data||Your association/foundation memberships, disability status, blood group, smoking, exemption from military service, criminal record.|
|Educational Data||Your educational status, educational information (school name, semester information, graduation average), foreign language knowledge, education and skills, seminars and courses you have attended, certificate information, computer knowledge|
|Work Experience Data||Your total experience, employment status and title, work experience (company names, periods of employment, job description)|
|Audiovisual Data||Your photograph, selfie (video CV) if any|
|Other||Driver’s license data, competences, hobby, wage expectation, military status, reference information (name, title, workplace, phone, and e-mail of the reference person) and any word, excel, and presentation files that they add to the CV if any|
We inform you that depending on the nature of the job, the Company may request private personal data (for example, criminal record or medical report) from the Prospective Employees applied.
METHODS OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
During the recruitment process, the personal data of Prospective employees can be collected by the methods and means provided below:
- Via the digital application form published in written or electronic environments.
- CVs sent by Prospective Employees to the Company by e-mail, cargo, reference, and similar methods,
- Via employment or consulting companies,
- Via the tools like video conferences, telephone, or, in cases face to face interviews are made, during an interview
- During the checks and research conducted by the Company to confirm the accuracy of the information provided by the prospective employees,
- During the recruitment tests that detect personality traits and skills conducted by experts and whose results are scrutinized.
The Company may process the collected personal data automatically or non-automatically via computer systems and by means of its human resources personnel.
OBJECTIVES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be processed by the Company for, without limitation, similar purposes and legal reasons to the purposes and legal reasons set out below, as it is necessary for the establishment of the employment agreement within the frame of the legal relationship between the Company and the Prospective Employee.
- To evaluate the suitability of the Prospective Employee’s qualifications, experience, and interest to the vacant position,
- When necessary, to check the accuracy of the information provided by the Prospective Employee or to contact third parties in order to perform a research concerning the Prospective Employee,
- In case of emergencies, to inform the family and relatives notified by the Prospective Employee in the job application form,
- To contact the Prospective Employee regarding the application and recruitment process or, where suitable, to contact the Prospective Employee for the group companies or for any position opened subsequently domestically or abroad or and to direct them to other group companies as may be appropriate,
- To meet the requirements of any legislation or the requests of an authorized institution or organization,
- To develop and improve the recruitment principles implemented by the Company.
THIRD PERSONS TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE TRANSFERRED AND THE OBJECTIVES OF THE TRANSFERRING
Your personal data may be transferred to the people categories listed below, in order to plan and perform the Company’s human resources policies and processes and to carry out the necessary operational activities by our working units to ensure that the activities conducted by the Company are in compliance with the respective legislation and Company procedures:
- Company shareholders,
- Group companies,
- The parties that provide services on behalf of the Company,
- Company officials,
- The people you referenced within the scope of the performance of the reference checks,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, and
- Legally authorized private legal persons.
In cases where your personal data are shared with the above-mentioned parties, the Company takes the required precautions to ensure that the data are processed and transferred by the party to which the data is shared, in compliance with the statements in this disclosure text and the provisions in the legislation, only within the frame of the personal data processing conditions stipulated in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No 6698.
You have the following rights about your personal data in accordance with article 11 of the PDPL, provided that you will prove your identity personally;
- To learn whether the Company has processed personal data about you, and, if so, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether they are used for their purpose,
- To learn whether the personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad and to whom they have been transferred.
In addition, you are entitled to request the Company to correct your inaccurate and incomplete personal data and to inform the recipients to whom the data were or may have been transferred.
You can request that the Company destroys (delete, destroy or anonymize) your personal data within the frame of the conditions set out in article 7 of the PDPL. At the same time, you can request that third parties to whom the data have been transferred or can be transferred be informed about your destruction request. Nevertheless, we will evaluate which method is suitable for the destruction in line with the conditions of the concrete event by assessing your destruction request. In this context, you can always request information from us about why we chose the respective destruction method.
You can object to the results of your personal data analysis created exclusively using an automated system if those results violate your interests.
If you incur damage due to illegal processing of your personal data, you can request the remedy of the damage.
Pursuant to article 13 (f.1) of the Law, you can submit your request to exercise your rights set out above, with the necessary information identifying your identity, by filling out the form on www.212istanbul.com, by personally delivering a signed copy of the form to the address of 212Istanbul Shopping Center management office Mahmutbey Merkez Mh.Taşocağı Cd. No: 5 Bağcılar-Istanbul, by sending it by way of a notary public, or by sending a signed copy of the form to the KEP address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your requests in your application will be concluded free of charge in maximum thirty days, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost for the Company, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller may be requested.
Edip Uluslararası Gayrimenkul ve Turizm Anonim Şirketi reserves the right to make changes in this disclosure notice due to amendments in the Personal Data Protection Law and the methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
We submit for your information.