Last update: 02.07.2019
As EDIP Uluslararası Gayrimenkul ve Turizm A.Ş. (to be referred to as “212Outlet” or “Company”), we make use of some certain technologies (“cookies”) like cookies, pixels, and gifs to ensure that you access our website faster and utilize it more.
The use of these technologies is conducted in compliance with the legislation we are subject to, primarily the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDP Law”).
As a Company, we can give up using the cookies we use on our Site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our Site. Hence, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this disclosure text at any time we wish.
Any changes made on the updated disclosure text on the site will become effective when they are published on the Site or any public channel.
The date of last update of this text is provided at the beginning of the text.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by our Company, we recommend that you read the Personal Data Protection Policy of Edip Uluslararası Gayrimenkul Turizm A.Ş. at http://www.212outlet.com/kisisel/kisisel.pdf
The Cookies used and their Purposes
- To analyzing the Site and increase the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of the different servers that the Site operates on, identification of the number of visitors of the Site, and, accordingly,
conduct of performance adjustments or facilitation of finding by visitors of what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the site and ensure ease of use. For example, sharing content to third party social media channels via the Site or remembering of the page address and search queries on the subsequent visit of the visitor to the Site.
Types of Cookies being used on our Site
You can find below the different types of cookies we use on our site. On our site, both first-party cookies (placed by the site you are visiting) and third-party cookies (placed by the servers other than that of the site you visit) are used.
By following the steps below, depending on the type of your internet browser,
you can receive information about cookies and exercise your right to accept or reject: By clicking on the “lock sign” or “i” letter in the address section of your Google Chrome browser, allow the cookies or block them from the “Cookie” tab.
Click on the “Security” tab and conduct your cookie management as “allow” or “do not allow” in the “Tools” section situated in the upper right hand corner of your browser.
Click on the “open menu” tab in the upper right hand corner of your browser.
Manage your cookies by click on the “Options” image and using the “Privacy and Security” button.
For other browsers (like opera, Microsoft edge), you can check the help or support pages of the respective browser.
You can ensure all your cookie management by selecting the “Safari” tab in the “Settings” section of your device from the “Privacy and Security” section.
In addition to the above options, for receiving information about all cookies and for cookie management, you can visit:
You can use the “Privacy Badger” application (https://www.eff.org/tr/privacybadger)
You have the possibility to customize your preferences for cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
What are your Rights as a Data Owner?
In accordance with article 11 of the PDP Law, data owners are entitled to:
- To learn whether the personal has been processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the objective of the processing activity and whether they are used in accordance with the objective or not,
- To know the to third parties to which personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- If personal data is incompletely or incorrectly processed, to request that they are corrected and to request that the action taken in this scope is made known to the third parties to which the personal data are transferred,
- To request that the personal data will be deleted or destroyed in the event that the reasons requiring its processing are no longer present even if the personal data have been processed in compliance with the provisions of the Law and other respective laws and to request that the action taken in this scope is made known to the third parties to which the personal data are transferred.
- To raise objection to the results against the respective person that emerge because of the analysis of the personal data processed exclusively through automated systems,
- If it incurs damage due to illegal processing of personal data, to request the elimination of the damage.
- If you submit your requests about your rights in question by using the methods set out in the Data Owner Application Form at http://www.212outlet.com/kisisel/veri_sahibi_basvuru_formu.pdf, your applications will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and in maximum 30 (thirty) days. While it is a principle that no fee is charged for the requests, the Company reserves the right to ask for a fee on the basis of the tariff determined by the PDP Board.
The Data Owner accepts that it may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the Site in the event that it makes a request that will result in the Company’s inability to use any of its personal data and declares that any responsibility arising in this context will be borne by it.
Acgroupswithpersist& Acopendivids & maintab‐home
These cookies are used to ensure certain areas of the website, like page elements and user clicking links are displayed correctly. The personally identifiable information is not collected and it is deleted after the browser is closed.
Third Party Cookies
These cookies are collected for statistical reporting of general information (not content) in the user’s access to the website.
Cookie Name: Google Analytics
Technical Name: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
Description: This cookie used by Google that provides the service of collecting the information of user’s login to websites and preparing statistical reports covers the information like when and how many times the Site is used by the users and their first and last access time.
We may share your personal data within the scope of the disclosure text of Edip Uluslararası Gayrimenkul ve Turizm A.Ş., with our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions, and private persons, with limitation to the accomplishment of the above-mentioned purposes and in compliance with the legislation. We would like to highlight the fact that the parties to whom the data is transferred may store your personal data on their servers all around the world.